Badlands Discovery Tour
Guide For Hire
Have you ever visited another planet? Imagine what it was like to be an early explorer to lay eyes on the badlands for the very first time.
This tour is perfect for groups (family, academic field trip, business retreat, etc.).
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Have you ever visited another planet? Imagine what it was like to be an early explorer to lay eyes on the badlands for the very first time. Here is your chance to explore the area’s many geological wonders, learn about the local Indigenous history, and even look for dinosaur and petrified tree fragments. Price includes van transportation, tour, and hotel accommodations for two (double occupancy). It will cost $50 more for only one to a room.
This tour is great for groups (family, academic, business, etc).
- Van transportation from Edmonton, Alberta to Drumheller, Alberta.
- Guided Tour with Geology, Physical Geography, and Alberta History
- Hotel accommodations for two (double occupancy).
Please note: It will cost $50 more for only one to a room.
- Meals. Please bring/buy breakfast. Lunch and Dinner stops will be made during the tour.
- Royal Tyrrell Museum and other attraction admissions.
Prepare for this discovery tour with a hearty breakfast before leaving home.
- Pack for two full days including swimwear
- Dress for the weather and in layers
- Sturdy shoes or hiking boots for the trails (possible muddy conditions)
- Bring some snacks (community cooler will be available)
- Bug spray
- Water bottle
- Camera & Ziplock bag